PSC from today will apply this in the quotes, as long as the partner asks for Price Assistance and
requests the Avamar node for free and indicates which model the customer needs.
This will enable us to be much more competitive against VEEAM and Commvault.
When DPSuite for VMware (model 456-110-832) is quoted (must be on the cart)
- The Avamar metadata node model AVMA600FG4S (m600 node) or model AVMA1200FG4S (m1200 node)
can be provided at 100% discount along with associated maintenance
- Quantity of metadata node could be 2 if the customer is replicating their environment
- Both nodes would be 100% discount along with associated maintenance.
Partner and/or EMC Sales Rep need to request the node at 100% discount in a Price Assistance and specify which Avamar model the need: AVMA600FG4S (m600 node) or model AVMA1200FG4S (m1200 node) and the quantity: 1 or 2.
The MyQuotes Go Live date is just around the corner. This new solution will bring EMC Sales and Partner communities onto the same system, and will replace both Direct XPress (DxP) and Channel Xpress (CxP).
Get ready for MyQuotes Go Live on January 10, 2016!
1. Take action now
- Learn the capabilities of MyQuotes: Participate in short, modular web based training
- Review changes to important MyQuotes documents: Access sample documents in the new MyQuotes formats
2. Understand key dates
- Last day to submit a quote in CxP
- CxP quote approvals expire
January 1 – 9
- No quoting system or automated order processing available
3. Know your Go Live support model
- The team you work with today in the Partner Support Center will be trained and prepared to support MyQuotes questions leading up to and through Go Live.
Visit the Partner Portal for more details around MyQuotes, training, sample documents, FAQs, and key dates.
The delivery of MyQuotes is significant for both the EMC Sales teams and our channel partners; and it will improve the ease of doing business for both EMC Sales and Partner communities. Thank you for your continued engagement through Go Live—we hope you are excited to start using this new solution.
As with any system or process change, we expect an adjustment period upon Go Live. To ease the impact of the transition, EMC has built a strong support structure and will be ready to assist your through the change.
With additional questions, please contact your local Partner Support Center.
The C3260 is a modular, high-storage-density rack server for storage-driven and high availability use cases.
Combining industry-leading performance, the C3260 targets deployment of big data applications, object stores such as Ceph, and software-defined storage environments such as Microsoft Storage Spaces.
The rack server offers the highest levels of drive density and availability. Read more