The MyQuotes Go Live date is just around the corner. This new solution will bring EMC Sales and Partner communities onto the same system, and will replace both Direct XPress (DxP) and Channel Xpress (CxP).
Get ready for MyQuotes Go Live on January 10, 2016!
1. Take action now
- Learn the capabilities of MyQuotes: Participate in short, modular web based training
- Review changes to important MyQuotes documents: Access sample documents in the new MyQuotes formats
2. Understand key dates
- Last day to submit a quote in CxP
- CxP quote approvals expire
January 1 – 9
- No quoting system or automated order processing available
3. Know your Go Live support model
- The team you work with today in the Partner Support Center will be trained and prepared to support MyQuotes questions leading up to and through Go Live.
Visit the Partner Portal for more details around MyQuotes, training, sample documents, FAQs, and key dates.
The delivery of MyQuotes is significant for both the EMC Sales teams and our channel partners; and it will improve the ease of doing business for both EMC Sales and Partner communities. Thank you for your continued engagement through Go Live—we hope you are excited to start using this new solution.
As with any system or process change, we expect an adjustment period upon Go Live. To ease the impact of the transition, EMC has built a strong support structure and will be ready to assist your through the change.
With additional questions, please contact your local Partner Support Center.